Qualifications are as follows:
1. Must be a Nfaa/Ifaa member. Visitors may shoot the Qualifer tournament but will not shoot for awards. No Visitors will be allowed to shoot the 3D State Championship.
2. 3D State Championship are Based on 10 point per qualifier, 15 points for state tournament participation and scores from highest 2 qualifiers and state score totaled for a grand total to award 3D SOY in each category
3. completion of 2 of the 3 Qualifiers totaled with 3D State Championship score makes Archer eligible for 3D Shoot of the Year
4. Points started at the 1st Qualifer and ending with the 3D State Championship .
5. Awards for Male and Female in each Cubs, in each Youth, in each Young Adult, and Male and Female in Adults and Senior styles.
6. Ten Awards will be given out at the 2018 3D State Championship Tournament.
7. If a cub, move up in class to youth, their youth placement will be will be added to their cub totals. If you start as a cub your total will end cub.
The same for Young Adult and Young Adult, your adult score will go to your start Style. What ever you started at the 3D Qualifer is where your score will be totaled
8. If there is a tie, DUPLICATE awards will be given out.
9. If you shoot Silver Senior or Master Senior you will be grouped as senior for SOY.